Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Blogging Partners

At our house, we are wanting to start using a different venue for our
journal writing. My children love to write short (sometimes strange)
journal entries, and have done so for several years.

We are going to begin having them do their 3-4 weekly journal entries on
their individual blogs.

My girl can be found at: http://icepooka-akidslife.blogspot.com/

My boy can be found at: http://thecreator-son.blogspot.com/

I will be closely monitoring these blogs (before each post), but that will
not guarantee that they are not strange! :-D We will not allow them to use
their own names, names of family members, or names of friends. If we do
post any pictures, we will be sure to get permission before posting a
friend.

We would love to invite you and your children to read and comment on their
blogs. It would be a great encouragement to them as they reach out on their
blogs to be more descriptive, more informative and possibly more creative.

If you have any helps, tips, or encouragements on how to make this easier or
better, please let us know. We are excited to learn.

Does this mean I should be blogging more, too??? Oh my!

3 comments:

  1. Yes - you should be blogging more! I still can't figure out how to leave a comment without having to choose anonymous. Can you guess who I am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to bother you - I am attempting another way to sign in! :)

    ReplyDelete